We have animals looking for forever homes!
Before completing the adoption application, please be aware of the following basic criteria:
- You must be financially secure to provide for the animal’s ongoing daily and emergency care
- The property must have adequate space for the type of animal you are adopting
- The property must have adequate shelter and fencing in good repair
- You must agree to the contents of Hooved Animal Rescue of Thurston County’s adoption agreement
- You must be at least 18 years of age
NOTE: HAROTC does not place stallions for adoption. Stallions will be gelded before placement.
Call us at 360-701-2007 for more information.